Thursday, March 29, 2012

大師們的話


大師們的話




==================================================================

One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.

-- Ken Thompson




If you want to go somewhere, goto is the best way to get there.

-- Ken Thompson




UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

-- Dennis Ritchie




The memory management on the PowerPC can be used to frighten small children.

-- Linus Torvalds




Artists usually don't make all that much money, and they often keep their artistic hobby despite the money rather than due to it.

 -- Linus Torvalds



I do get my pizzas paid for by Linux indirectly.

-- Linus Torvalds




I like to think that I've been a good manager. That fact has been very instrumental in making Linux a successful product.

-- Linus Torvalds




I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see it, the more it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything technically interesting there.

-- Linus Torvalds



I very seldom worry about other systems. I concentrate pretty fully on just making Linux the best I can.

 -- Linus Torvalds




I've never regretted not making Linux shareware: I really don't like the pay for use binary shareware programs.

-- Linus Torvalds




If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I've won.

 -- Linus Torvalds




In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good operating systems.

 -- Linus Torvalds




Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done.

-- Linus Torvalds




Making Linux GPL'd was definitely the best thing I ever did.

-- Linus Torvalds




Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems.

 -- Linus Torvalds




Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or
get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.

 -- Linus Torvalds




My name is Linus, and I am your God.

 -- Linus Torvalds




Non-technical questions sometimes don't have an answer at all.

 -- Linus Torvalds




Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.

 -- Linus Torvalds




Read More:

    brainyquote


No comments:

Post a Comment