Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Moving back to Taichung

I just moved back to Taichung. Leaving from freaking HsinChu is really a pleasing thing for me.

I finished 137/128 credits plus a security program in the past seven semesters but my average score is under 80 points, so I can't apply for leaving the school a semester ahead.

I looked up the rules for graduation and found an exception: I am able to take only one course (2 credits) in the coming semester and don't need to continue wasting my time in the campus with stupid people.



I withdrew my dorm and put all my stuffs in the van with my parents and headed to my lovely home.

Hi, I'm back.


So, from now on, I'm going to focus on my personal plans.
Basically there are three points:

1. continue my intern project (keep coding)
2. spend more time on foreign languages (now preparing for GRE and JLPT)
3. read more books (hope that I can finish all of my books on the shelf)

Anyway, I'm now back home. Welcome home to myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment